You have a proven track record in creating organic search strategies that deliver results. You have a solid understanding of the SEO and know how to utilise tools and undertake keyword analysis to develop plans to aid exposure within the SERPs. Client Details
My client is an award winning digital transformation agency.Description
The key responsibilities are as follows:-
- Assist in the delivery of audits of our integrated search campaigns to identify new opportunities and develop strategies to meet campaign objectives.
- Understand and help to deliver an effective SEO strategy for key client accounts, regularly undertaking competitor analysis.
- Work with other members of the search team to deliver integrated search strategies.
- Assist in the co-ordination, allocation and management of budgets across channel activities, internally and externally.
- Assist in developing achievable, engaging forecasts and targets for our clients and then ensure they are delivered. Optimise the plans on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Maintain high levels of satisfaction and retention of clients across the function, regularly meeting with them to plan, execute, and monitor campaigns.
- Help monitor and identify the best technologies to enhance our services, and to help position us as a leading player in the space.
- Work with the business development department to identify and act upon sales opportunities.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:-
- You have a background in organic search, with an understanding of how organic and paid search work together.
- You have experience using a variety of tools, including Google Analytics, Search Console, Search Metrics and Kerboo.
- You are an excellent communicator, with both written and verbal skills.
- You are an analytical thinker, with the ability to manage large datasets and provide insight into search trends.
- You are forward-thinking and proactive.
- You build great rapport with clients. They respect your educated and justified opinion, you inspire them and you pitch confidently to win business.
- You are responsible for ensuring you are aware of the standards and policies issued by the Company and are expected to follow and maintain them. Any breach of issued standards or policies, particularly in relation to; health and safety, data protection, information security and quality standards may result in further action being taken