Finance Manager | Gloucestershire | £35,000The Company
Exciting opportunity in the Service IndustryThe Opportunity
Integrate with each department within the division to ensure all costs are captured in an accurate and timely manner to allow production of P&L's and ultimately the management accounts on a monthly basis.
Take ownership of balance sheet reconciliations and month end close processes to allow clear and accurate reporting to head office.
Raise invoices and credit notes to suppliers and clients when required.
Manage purchase order system ensuring all elements are completed in a timely and accurate manner, providing relevant monthly accruals.
Assist the Stock Manager to ensure that stock is accurately recorded within sage and provided for appropriately within each event and at month end.
Manage the expenses and credit card process ensuring all transactions are approved in the system and all receipts are collated and presented to Finance.Personal ProfileEssential
- Experience with producing management accounts to include month end close processes.
- Educated to degree level with excellent levels of numeracy and literacy.
- Fully ICT literate and competent in Excel to Intermediate level, with the ability to manipulate data from other sources for presentation to managers.
- Excellent planning and time management skills with ability to consistently meet exacting deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective business and customer relationships (both in person and at a distance)
For further information, please contact Rhian Mountjoy
- Hold, or working towards, an accounting qualification such as ACCA/CIMA.
- Fully competent and conversant in use of Sage 50 accounts, with proven experience in terms of entering data and producing reports