Once again, we're extremely pleased to be working with a successful start-up Digital Agency, which has seen impressive growth and success since their inception 4 years ago! Due to client demand, we're looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join the team!
Underpinned by a brilliant team of digital experts, this boutique digital marketing agency has gone from strength to strength and pride themselves on a flexible, honest and collaborative working approach with their client base. Using data and real-time information, they change campaigns to ensure maximum performance, ensuring that they're doing the very best for their clients requirements.
We are looking for a friendly and experienced SEO Manager to join them; you'll be managing an Executive, and report into the SEO Director.You will be:
The successful candidate will have:
- Devising, implementing and managing SEO strategies for your client base
- Producing monthly reports for your clients
- Mentoring a SEO Executive and helping to manage their workload effectively
- Comfortable dealing and presenting SEO Strategy and performance to clients
- Briefing technical site improvements to the development team
- Staying up to date with latest SEO tools and trends
- Strong knowledge of technical, on-site and off-site SEO
- Strong knowledge and experience using SEO tools (Majestic, Ahrefs, GSC, ScreamingFrog, Moz, SEMRush, etc..)
- Fully competent at using and understanding Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Brilliant communication skills, both dealing with clients and colleagues
- Passion, ambition and a positive "can-do" mindset.
In return, you'll play an integral part in the growth of this agency, and be key to them delivering fantastic results for their clients. Your salary will be reviewed every 6 months based on performance, and they will operate a hybrid work from home policy, which will be 3 days in the office. They also offer an unlimited holiday allowance, generous pension scheme and loads of socials and team events, when things get back to normal!If you're interested in finding out more, please apply now! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.