Where you fit in:
You will be reporting into the Credit Manager to assist the business to deliver the collections process.Responsibilities:
What you need?
- Manage a team responsible for researching and verifying credit data
- Develop, and implements credit & collection policies and processes
- Assesses, recommends, and/or approves credit limits
- Responsible for team reviewing customer accounts
- Conducting 1 - 1's and performances reviews of the team
- Manage the teams' solicitation of payments on overdue accounts
- Responsible for managing the negotiation of terms, credit structure, settlements
You'll need to be able to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills with a high level of strategic thinking and the ability to see complex issues and provide clear solutions in a positive and proactive way. You will have strong IT literacy with the ability to handle complex administrative arrangements connected with billing collection.In Return!
You'll be rewarded with a higher than industry standard salary for this level of position in a business that has the ability to offer development opportunities as you grow in to the role.
Please apply for more details, or if you'd rather email me direct, you can email your CV to my email,