We have an exciting role just in for a Finance Manager to join our local client in South Ayrshire on a permanent basis, who will deliver a high quality service for the UK businesses. You will report directly to the Managing Director and will be based at the manufacturing facilities in Ayrshire.
Our client prides themselves on providing superior products and services to all the market sectors including surface and underground mining, power distribution, energy, oil and gas, petroleum, tunnelling, industrial and infrastructure.
In this role you will have many responsibilities, some of the duties include:
- Preparation of the month end management accounts, inclusive of fixed asset management, revenue recognition, WIP, accruals and prepayments
- Support the Managing Director with preparation of the budget and forecasts
- Preparation of 13 week and monthly Cash Flow Forecasts
- Management of Accounts Receivable including receipt allocation, credit control and oversight of invoice processing
- Management of accounts payable including processing of invoices, expenses and supplier payment runs
- Management and reconciliation of banking accounts
- Completion of VAT returns
- Supporting the statutory audit process
The successful candidate should have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or hold an accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Strong Excel Skills
- Good working knowledge of VAT
- Experience in management accounts
- Previous experience of working in the manufacturing or engineering industry
- Working knowledge of Infor or Syteline ERP systems
If you feel you match the above and would like to discuss further, please get in touch today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.