(Homebased with office days in Pool, Redruth)
Cornwall Development Company is recruiting for the 'Superfast 3 - Inclusive Growth' project which aims to work with businesses in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly to make best use of digital technologies.
Part-funded by the European Region Development Fund (ERDF), the project will include targeting businesses that may have been slower to adopt digital technologies, providing business consultancy and grants to assist investment in digital solutions.
- Starting salary £36,512 per annum
- 37 hours per week
- Fixed-term to 30th June 2023
- Homebased with office days in Pool, Redruth
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead on our European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) grant funded scheme, delivering investment in digital solutions to SMEs, particularly targeting the SMEs that may have been slower to adopt the benefits of digital solutions.
The post-holder will be a team player with a can-do attitude and a strong attention to detail, and will:
- Lead the Business Digital Grants workstream, delivering investment in digital solutions to SMEs through an ERDF compliant funding process
- Lead the Marketing workstream, getting more SMEs connected to superfast broadband, and driving demand to the Business Digital Grants and Broadband Grants workstreams
- Lead the Evaluation workstream, managing the collection, analysis and reporting of outputs
- Support the Programme Manager and Superfast Cornwall team in other workstream activity, including Contract Management, Claims and Audit, Stakeholder Management, Broadband Grants and Business Digital Support
The post is subject to receipt of a funding agreement.
Closing Date: 9am, Thursday 29th April
Interviews via video conferencing: Thursday 6th May
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.