As Propositions and Partnerships Manager in the Services team, you will be responsible for the operational success and commercial growth of the European services portfolio! This role will sit as a support function to all the services categories across Europe.Client Details
My client is a tech giant, a true innovator in consumer electronics with a large portfolio of products.Description
- Responsibility for identifying key strategic partners as well as contracting/negotiation, on-boarding and in-life management of pan-EU relationships.
- Be responsible for a suite of services that can be used to leverage partnerships, generate revenue and with an aim of driving retention in the business.
- Maximise potential & expansion of existing products/services
- In-life management, including performance management
- Manage relationships with European/ regional partners and vendors
- Innovation and new business - analyse market trends & competition, propose & business case new market opportunities aligned to the business strategies
To be successful in this role you'll fundamentally be able to deliver and get things done. This is a multifaceted role in an exceptionally fast paced organisation, you will know how to prioritise and able to vary your style to meet the different demands of the role; in-life management of existing propositions, operational support, partner/ supplier management, performance management and delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
You will have a strong background in delivering projects and working cross-functionally. As well as managing partnerships with existing established relationships in the telecoms and digital markets across EU. Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively and with varying styles to internal stakeholders and regional partnersJob Offer
Competitive day rate contract until December 2021 with view for extension beyond this; role comes with a 10% bonus and wider benefits also.