Up to £35k
Are you an ambitious, dedicated, and driven individual seeking the opportunity to further develop and grow your career in a likeminded company? Our client based in London is seeking an Account Manager to working within their communications team managing the delivery of high calibre, multi-channel communications solutions for a blue-chip client base.
You will be a key part of the organisations team with key duties including annual reports and reviews, sustainability reports, investor relations and employee communications. Along with this the ideal candidate will be responsible for online reporting centres, website maintenance and social media campaigns.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Successfully managing the delivery of assigned mixed media projects.
- Taking responsibility for driving and preparing detailed projects
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Develop an intrinsic understanding of your client's business model and strategy and work closely with the team leader, Director, and the Insight team
- Develop key messages and wider content for communications.
- Effectively and efficiently manage each project stage.
- Accurately prepare all project
- Client relationship management experience
To be considered for this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally a 2:1 degree, preferably in marketing and communications, economics, languages or business
- 2-3 years agency or client-side experience
- Marketing and communications exposure
- Corporate reporting knowledge
- Exceptional writing, editing, proof reading skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? In return our client offers a great working work hard, play hard' working environment, competitive bonus scheme and additional company benefits. Apply now to be considered for this amazing opportunity!