Programme Manager - Yorkshire - Environmental
Programme Manager - (Environment initiatives)
Circa £700.00 + (Inside of IR35)
Contract - 3 months
Hays IT are currently working alongside a Higher Education institution and are looking for a Programme Manager on a contractual basis for 3 months to help in the development of a full business case for approval at board level on number for a number of strategic environment related initiatives around sustainability and carbon zero.
As the Programme Manager, you must be able to demonstrate significant experience in working at a senior level in delivering business change programmes of work and developing business cases within a higher educational environment.
As Programme Manager you will have:
- Experience of leading major projects within a Higher Educational environment dealing with Academics and senior stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of working on programmes of work involving environmental policies; sustainability, climate change or carbon zero / neutral would be highly advantageous.
- Experience of working on large scale business change programmes of work is essential.
- Experience of helping on the development of business cases is essential
- Significant experience of successfully managing multi-million-pound major projects and programmes, from inception through to completion;
- Strong IT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office and project planning software (e.g. MS Project) able to train and coach senior stakeholders in the use and applications of the systems;
- The experience of leading and directing the work of other project managers, other staff and external consultants involved on projects.
- The ability to work confidently and assertively with a range of executive and non-executive senior stakeholders.
If you are interested and would like further information, then in the first instance, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking 'Apply Now'.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92420937