The Incident Manager of Reliability Engineering Syndication Support will be responsible for monitoring and tracking activities, analyzing issues, supporting the resolution of issues and conflicts for our Syndication Partners with an optimum level of service in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) / Operating Level Agreements for my clients Video Platform.
The resource will have an in depth understanding of monitoring strategies, tools and procedures, stakeholder management and executive communications escalations. The incumbent will be expected to execute the Incident and Problem management process for my clients Video products and ensure high availability of systems. You will also ensure that service-level issues are responded to and that normal service operations are restored as quickly as possible. Identify and recommend opportunities for "clean-slate" process improvement with regards to incident management, problem management, fault monitoring, triage procedures and issue escalation. Job Summary:
Team member responsible for monitoring and tracking activities, analyzing issues, supporting the resolution of incidents and conflicts for our Syndication Partners with an optimum level of service in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) / Operating Level Agreements. Core Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Assist in the development of procedures for incident triage and problem management, metric and measure creation, management and administration of monitoring tools.
- Ability to effectively identify, triage and drive resolution of incidents, and assist in change management and deployment support.
- Lead efforts for quick and thorough resolution of incidents and problems for our Syndication Partners.
- Assist with the resolution of complex incidents ensuring the right problem-solving techniques and processes are applied, and that the appropriate teams are engaged.
- Participate in regular meetings with stakeholders as needed, document and communicate accordingly..
- Collect, interpret and respond to changes in production data, as appropriate
- Track the implementation of resolution tasks.
- Provide regular and reliable reporting of relevant data to meet management requirements
- Provide input and contribute in Residential Syndication Support Production Management related audits.
- Support the collection, analysis and production metrics on process data for KPIs to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Partner with the Residential Reliability Change Management Team on the implementation of application configuration and break-fix changes which are Syndication Partner impacting.
- Works with the Residential Syndication Support team members to identify areas of focus, where training may improve team performance, and improve incident resolution metrics.
- Strong organizational, communication, customer service, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in supporting business objectives in a partnered/outsourced model (offshore vendor management) is a plus.
- Strong hands-on technical experience (for example: Linux, Networking, Java, SQL)
- Solid understanding of operational support tools and processes is preferred (IOP, OIV).
- Ability to participate in rotating on-call support.
- Understanding of cable and IP technologies is a plus. .
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our