We are looking for a Cache Level 3 Qualified Childcare Nursery Manager to join a vibrant and friendly Day Nursery in East London.
Nursery offer a safe, stimulating, age appropriate and spacious environment for the children to feel engaged and supported. The nursery has an excellent indoor and outdoor facilities offering the children a place they can learn and thrive.
This role is offered on a 40 hours per week, 51 weeks a year basis. Salary is up to £42,000 (doe & qualifications)
Ideal Candidate Will:
• Hold a relevant level 3 childcare qualification
• Have 5 years childcare experience
• Have 3 years experience working in a nursery setting
• Have 2 year managerial experience within a nursery setting
• Have experience within a childcare setting
• Be enthusiastic, fun, creative and a good role model
• Have real passion, motivation and drive for working with and educating children
• Have a good level of understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding policies/procedures
• Have a commitment to self-development and be prepared and motivated to keep knowledge and skills updated
• Believe in promoting and building strong parent partnerships to provide cohesive learning for the children
The Role requires that you ensure:
· The highest standards are maintained when providing care, implementing safeguarding practices and following nursery policies/procedures
· EYFS/SEND standards are promoted, implemented and applied to your work
· The responsibility (alongside management) of health, safety, security and wellbeing of children, staff and visitors is upheld
· Participation in the key persons system being responsible for a group of children including monitoring, assessment, up to date recording and reporting on their development and progress
· Children's emotional and social needs are met implementing the principles and techniques for positive behaviour management
· A supported and smooth settling in/transition period for children as required
· The promotion of good personal and food hygiene with the children whilst encouraging independence
· Professionalism, effective team work, high quality practice, flexibility and the promotion of equality and diversity
· Activities provided are planned appropriately and are specific to a child's/group's abilities, interests, language and cultural background supporting the individual's development through learning and play.
if you are interested please, apply below.