Senior Technical Project Manager - MS Dynamics CRM 365Based Remotely - Will visit Swindon office and London offices Up to £500 per day - 6-month engagement (outside IR35)
Due to embarking on a major CRM transformation programme, my client is looking for a well-established Senior Technical Project Manager to join them on a contract basis, to successfully deliver and manage the Dynamic 365 and CRM change as part of an organisation-wide programme.
As a Senior Technical Project Manager, have you:
- Experience of working in business/technology change programmes, and able to support cultural change activities?
- Demonstrable experience delivering multiple MS Dynamics CRM 365 implementations?
- Experience building and delivering plans based on both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall methodologies
- Good technical knowledge of MS stack
- Experience in Vendor/supplier selection via formal tender process
- Significant experience in in delivering complex IT programmes and projects, including software and infrastructure?
- Proven understanding of the concepts of software development, network installation and commissioning?
- Excellent financial and budget management skills gained in a project environment?
- Prince 2 practitioner, supported by significant practical experience
If you answered "YES" to all the above, then I would love to speak with you!
As part of a massive programme of change for my client, the successful Senior Technical Project Manager will be an integral part of the team for at least the next 6 months. Ideally, you will be ready to start as soon as possible!
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with your CV. If you want to discuss, please contact Lewis on 07902701490 or alternatively, please send your latest CV to to be considered.Senior Technical Project Manager - MS Dynamics CRM 365Based Remotely - need to visit Swindon office and London sites regularlyUp to £500 per day - 6-month engagement (outside IR35)
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92423593