Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Remote or Newcastle based
Salary: £20 - 25k
Our client, a highly sought after full service agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne, is looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join their already impressive team.
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing working relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues ensuring smooth running of projects.
Your role will involve developing creative assets, solving problems, drafting internal and external communications and documenting project progress.
· Managing an effective production process
· Execute campaign deliverables on time and to budget
· Project managing a range of clients' work at once, ensuring constant high standards
· Develop creative resources for DM, HTML email, social media, outdoor display, etc
· Build strong rapport with all your clients and keep them updated
· Administration of client accounts, including reports, time plans and meeting plans
· Support the planning team with research projects
· Attend client briefings
Skills & Experience:
· Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience as an Account Executive or managing creative production processes
· Relevant degree
· A passion for marketing and advertising
· Excellent multi-tasking skills
· Exceptional grammar and attention to details
· Able to take ownership and responsibility of projects in a fast paced environment
· Positive, energetic, self-motivated and supportive
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, click "apply" and we'll get things rolling. If you'd like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we're unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92176702