: Online Sales & Development Manager Location:
£50k - £70k DOEHours:
Monday-Thursday, 8:30am - 5pm, Friday 8:30am - 3pm, with ½ an hour for lunch, 37.5 hours a weekSome key facts and benefits about your next company and job:
Key responsibilities within your new role would be to:
- You'll be reporting to the COO at this International Head office
- 25 days annual leave
- An early 3pm finish on a Friday
- Pension = 5% Employer contribution, 4% Employee contribution
- Free parking
- Close to local amenities for lunch/to shop
Experience and skills required for this position:
- Preparing and launching new products and ranges on the website
- Maintaining website catalogues
- Controlling all focus and product content areas
- Plan and deliver season campaigns
- Business ownership of data
- Database administration (creating products, pages via the CMS, modifying CMS managed content and fields)
- Monitor and maintain deployed web assets to ensure optimal performance and availability
- Commission graphical signage
- Take an active involvement in all aspects of the online marketing mix - website, email, SEO, PPC, Affiliates and display
- Liaise with external agencies and internal colleagues as required
- Suggest and implement eCommerce initiatives. Focused on driving sales and commercial activity
- Liaise with Content Owners to ensure optimised items - e.g. related product rules
- React to sales targets, product arrivals, news etc and link to website activity when required
- Responsible for proposing and informing offers/promotions
- Undertakes A/B and multivariate testing for Visual Merchandising and Promotions
- Monitors uptime and acts as first response on critical alerts
- Review bugs/fix status with web agency and assess priorities with Head of Systems
- Creates landing pages where required to support specific initiatives, liaising with Content team
- Create internal emails & MI to promote successes/results/initiatives
- Work closely with Marketing department to ensure any offline activity is reflected online
- Input into Marketing/Online activity calendar. Share with colleagues and external agencies as required.
- Liaise with Web Designer or Design Dept. for creation of banners, buttons etc
- Regular review and updates in Google Analytics etc (annotations etc). Look for trends, changes, areas to improve or alert.
- Contribute content as required
- Provide monthly sales and performance data for board review
- Prepare annual online budgets
- Be an experienced people manager specifically in a digital/online environment
- Commercially focussed and able to suggest and implement initiatives to hit targets
- Experience of PPC and SEO strategies.
- Experience of managing online agencies and affiliate programmes.
- HTML and Google Analytics awareness.
- Familiar with or experience of working with other retail channels. E.g. eBay / Amazon
- A positive outlook and desire to work hard but have fun doing so
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.