Looking for a career change? Do you want to step away from the corporate world and build your own business doing something completely different?
This is a great way to make changes in your own life whilst helping older people who may be feeling lonely, isolated or just in need of some support.Are you:
COMPASSIONATE - KIND - SUPPORTIVE - HONEST - CARING - GREAT WITH OLDER PEOPLE?
If you are, and you want to make a real difference to the lives of older people, starting your own companionship business with the step by step support of My Senior Assist Business could be just the change you're looking for.
Companionship business owners come from a variety of backgrounds. You may be looking to escape the stresses of the corporate world... to ditch the 9-5 and work flexibly around your family or other commitments... and to be in control of your own life. This can be a great way to do it, whilst building a rewarding business of your own, where you can make a real difference.
You may just want to work a few hours a week or you might be looking to grow your companionship business to a team of people that you organise. The great news is... the My Senior Assist Business programme can help you get there.
Behind 'My Senior Assist Business ' is Sarah Rugg. Sarah is also the owner of Viva Assist where her and her team have been brightening the days of older people for the last 12 years.
Now Sarah is sharing her experience and knowledge with people who would like to set up their own Companionship Business doing the same thing.
-----------------------What types of activities you may be doing with your clients?
-----------------------What's the difference between a Companionship business and a Carer / Support Worker?
- Going for a walk
- Accompanying to a Garden Centre / Café / Shops
- Helping to declutter a room
- Helping to sort bills / paperwork
- Taking to a medical appointment
- Grocery shopping
- Playing cards
- Running errands
- Providing reassurance
- Sorting a problem
- Doing a jigsaw
- Ticking something off a bucket list
- Visiting a friend for tea
Unlike support workers or care givers, companions are NOT responsible for personal care (e.g. bathing and toileting) or for giving medication. As the name suggests, the role is to provide companionship and support.
-----------------------What are the benefits of joining our Companionship Business Programme?
-----------------------What are the benefits once my companionship business is set up?
- The programme is flexible - you can set up your business around another job or other commitments if you want to.
- 24/7 access to the programme so you can do this in your own time and there's no time limit.
- Its a complete step by step programme - you don't need any previous business experience, we'll guide you through every stage.
- You'll build a business that's 100% your own to run as you wish (this is not a franchise)
- Plenty of scope to grow your business if you decide to build a team to support you.
- Discount Offer Now Available
-----------------------FOR MORE INFORMATION...
- You choose your own working hours
- You decide what days off you take
- There's plenty of scope to grow your business if you decide to build a team to support you
- Every day is different
- You can make a huge difference to the lives of your clients by providing your company, compassion and using the skills you have to help with everyday tasks around the home and beyond.
To get more information and to find out how you could start your own Companionship Business with our support, simply click 'Apply now' -
You'll then be directed to our website where you can register your interest.