Reception Teacher - Clapham Town, Wandsworth - September 2021
Are you a Reception Teacher who feels passionately about delivering a tailored education to each pupil in your class?
Are you excited by the prospect of joining a school who firmly believe in 'educating the whole child'?
If yes, you will be very interested to read about our latest Reception Teacher vacancy which has just become available in the very popular location of Wandsworth!Reception Teacher - Wandsworth | Job Requirements?
- PGCE and/or QTS
- A good BA degree (ideally education-focused or within a core-subject area)
- A creative, understanding and nurturing EYFS Teacher
- Someone with a passion for teaching and a commitment to all children
- NQTs and more experienced Reception Teachers are encouraged to apply
Mornings see pupils focus at this school engaging in literacy and mathematics sessions and the afternoons allow for more open-ended activities to take place. This Reception Teacher vacancy would therefore equally suit Reception Teachers who believe in a play-based teaching style and those who favour more traditional classroom-based learning.Reception Teacher - Wandsworth | What can the school offer you?
- Permanent School Contract starting September 2021
- MPS Inner London [Paid to Scale]
- Small, cohesive, forward-thinking team
- Excellent professional development
- The opportunity for you to be creative and develop your teaching practice in a supportive environment
- Polite, well mannered, excited and engaged learners!
Apply today if you feel that this Reception Teacher role in Wandsworth is the perfect next step in your teaching career!
Ribbons & Reeves are London's Leading Permanent Recruiters; we look forward to supporting you with your application to this Reception Teacher role in Wandsworth.Reception Teacher - Wandsworth - September 2021