Science Teacher - NQTs Welcome - September 2021 - £32,157-£50,935 per annum - Hackney, East London
Our partnered school is looking for an excellent Science Teacher for their department from September 2021. This is a dynamic school with an excellent reputation and one that any aspiring Science Teacher would benefit from. Interviews are commencing from next week.
Are you a qualified Science Teacher or a Trainee Science Teacher looking for your new challenge from September 2021?
Do you want to work in a school that has an outstanding reputation along with an exceptional support structure in place?
Would you like to be in a team that boasts highly skilled educators that continuously deliver above and beyond?
If you want to teach engaged and gifted students daily, work alongside excellent professionals within an incredibly well-structured setting, then this is the role for you. Sound exciting? Read on...The School
This secondary school is one of the highest performing schools in East London. Their pupil achievement is amazing with progress scores, attainment levels and after school success all outstanding! State of the art facilities run throughout the school and investment in learning is paramount. This school has everything they can control at the forefront of their approach but one element they cannot fully control is the students they teach, but the feedback about these students has ALWAYS been amazing and you can guarantee engaged, always driven and ambitious learners. Teaching Science to students that love to learn - the reason you got into the profession, right?The Department
All subjects are important, but science is a core subject for a reason; this department totally understands the importance of their Science and how the learning needs to be of the highest level. This department is full of highly skilled professionals all supported by a brilliant HoD who is also wonderfully supported by a fantastic SLT. All three sciences are taught across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. GCSE students' study either Biology, Chemistry or Physics as well as combined science, with the subject being in high demand from Year 7 to Year 13. Many students go on to universities with most moving on to study at some of the best in the country.The Promise
BFR are here to support you focus on what is important as a Science Teacher or a Science NQT and we will take care of what is incredibly crucial from NOW for September. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- In depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
- £32,157-£50,935 per annum
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent school setting
- Talented and engaged learners
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with BFR
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at BFR on 0330 088 7846 or email email@example.com
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Science Teacher position.