Physics Teacher - Croydon - September 2021
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic Physics Teacher to take up a position within one of our partner schools in Croydon. You will be joining a strong, friendly, hard-working and supportive school community.
Current Trainee Physics Teachers looking for a NQT role and Physics Teachers who have additional teaching experience are both encouraged to apply for this Physics Teacher role.
The school welcome new ideas and innovation and are looking to appoint a creative Physics Teacher who is committed to the school's ongoing drive to raise their already excellent standards even further.What can the school offer you in this Physics Teacher role?
What the school are looking for in this Physics Teacher role:
- MPS Outer London (£29,915 - £41,136)
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2021
- Outstanding exam results across the school at GCSE and A-Level
- A friendly and welcoming Science department with an experienced HOD
- An enriched Science Curriculum with opportunities for students to extend their learning through guest speakers visiting the school and university summer schemes
- Motivated students with a high number progressing on to Russell Group and Oxbridge Universities
- A supportive school culture where exam results do not come at the cost of student welfare and wellbeing.
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE, SCITT or Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- An innovative Physics Teacher with a relentless drive and determination
- An enthusiastic and motivated Physics Teacher
- A Physics Teacher who has the commitment to provide outstanding learning opportunities to all young people
- A Physics Teacher who enjoys taking on pastoral responsibilities and is excited to be a Form Tutor
If you feel that you have the required qualifications, skills and enthusiasm to excel in this Physics Teacher role and are excited by the prospect of joining this school, we want to hear from you today! Click 'Apply' and submit an up-to-date CV with Covering Letter.
Should your application be deemed suitable, you will be contacted by one of the team at Ribbons & Reeves who will discuss your application and the next steps with you.Physics Teacher | Croydon - September 2021