Central Employment are working with a growing digital performance agency in Teesside, specialists in SEO, Paid Media, CRO & Design. Due to on-going demand and growth of the Paid Search team, they are now looking for an additional client facing Paid Media Account Manager. Overview of the Paid Media Account Manager:-
As a Paid Media Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing your own clients, creating effective PPC & Paid Social strategies and confidently liaising with other departments to make sure we're always working towards the same goal. We're growing quickly, so this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to continue their Paid Search career in an agency with plenty of scope for career development.Key responsibilities of the Paid Media Account Manager:-
Essential experience required to progress:
- Take responsibility for paid search/paid social accounts, researching and implementing data-driven strategies.
- Oversee existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in paid search strategies.
- Manage monthly client spent.
- Report on campaign progress and build strong relationships with clients.
- Have experience working as a Paid Media specialist PPC and or Paid Social Media
- Circa 2 yrs + dedicated channel experience - agency or in-house
- Have experience working with paid search & paid media measuring tools.
- Be creative and offer a proven track record of implementing an effective paid search strategy.
- Hold up to date knowledge of analytics and data
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work well with members of the Paid Search team as well as the larger digital agency.
- Be familiar with Google Shopping and Google product feeds.