IT Implementation Project Manager - 0365
An exciting opportunity is now available as an IT Implementation Project Manager within an international financial services group. The PM will be responsible for the successful delivery of the global Collaboration workstream within the O365 Programme. This workstream is primarily concerned with the delivery of Microsoft Teams and its supporting O365 technologies.
The successful candidate will join a team which has just been set up for this purpose and will deal with all aspects of the migration including deployment, IT challenges and provide technical liaison to vendors and colleagues.
The ideal IT Implementation Project Manager must have:
- At least 5 years' Project Management experience within global digital workplace and/or infrastructure technology projects/programmes
- Expertise in Office 365 deployments across a large global userbase (20k+)
- Expertise with MS Teams
- Expertise with Azure implementations
- Experience of managing both IT and Business stakeholders
- Technical understanding of largescale implementations
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure Services (ITIL preferred)
- Experience undertaking deliverables to support delivery of projects
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- PRINCE2, APMP or equivalent (desirable)