£45,000 - £48,000 per annum, dependent upon experienceJob type:
Permanent, remote and in-office working (up to 3 days/week, subject to Government's guideline) Start date:
ASAP ABOUT INSTANT ON IT:
We are eloquent IT geeks which means we really know our stuff, but we are used to working with all levels of technical understanding. Our combination of technical expertise and our obsession with service excellence sets us apart. Our job is to make our clients' IT work seamlessly, as well as being their trusted advisor when it comes to new IT developments, including the latest email, collaboration and cloud technologies.ABOUT YOU:
As Service Desk Manager, you will support the day-to-day operations of the service team, as well as driving the quality and efficiency of client service. You have excellent communication skills, a customer centric approach and enjoy working in a team environment. This role will include a range of client and internal team liaison, as well as operations and administration duties. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full responsibility of Service Team operations
- Logging incidents and faults, categorising and prioritising them in line with team procedures (Quality control)
- Day to day management of incidents to ensure KPI's set (per client) are met on daily basis
- Responsible for shift scheduling of the team
- Administering SD to follow agreed processes and act as first point of escalation
- Targeting zero customer chase ups on issues and achievement of SLAs.
- Owning regular quality control on incidents raised (ticket checks)
- Coaching, mentoring/training, and supporting team members.
- Dealing with incoming faults in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email
- Provide analysis and feedback making suggestions of how to improve efficiency and service
- Degree educated
- 3+ years' experience working in MSP/Service Desk.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team, and maintain good working relationships to achieve overall functional and company goals
- A confident communicator at all levels, presenting a professional image at all times.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and engage processes to minimise impact.
- Proven track record of the following: Hardware and peripherals including PCs, laptops and printers, MS office, Microsoft Server, Networking including LAN, WAN, firewalls and routers, Azure, AI, Office 365, Applications/software, Citrix.
- Self-motivated with a proactive can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills - an ability to plan and prioritise workload and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team in pressure environment.
- IT qualifications and certifications
The candidate must be willing to work in a lively environment alongside the wider team and be involved in all aspects of support as well as projects. There is constant direct contact with clients at all levels.BENEFITS:
- Competitive starting salary
- Shift allowance and paid overtime
- Learning and development opportunities
- 21 days holiday, public holidays, and birthday day off
- Private healthcare and subsidized gym membership after 6months
- Great pensions scheme from day one
- Regular performance reviews
- A fun, friendly work environment
- Monthly training day
- Regular social events