Motorway, the UK's fastest-growing used car marketplace, is seeking a CRM Manager.
We help private car owners sell their car for the highest possible price through a UK-wide network of verified car dealers. Our 100% online journey has redefined the experience of selling a car, and helped us grow to over 120+ people and thousands of monthly sales, disrupting a market that's seen little change in decades.About The Team
This role is in our London-based marketing team, where you will work on our 2-sided CRM strategy optimising our customer journeys and targeting our millions of customers. You'll report into the Head of CRM. It's an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in the early stages, with a high degree of influence, and help us change an industry.Responsibilities
- Responsible for CRM comms and meeting KPIs.
- Plan adhoc CRM campaigns for a 2-sided marketplace.
- Scope, build and deploy automated journeys via email, SMS and other channels.
- Analytically use data to define and build customer segments.
- Management of relationship with our ESP.
- Develop test plans that are structured and drive statistically significant results.
- Work closely with product & design.
- Create clear and creative design briefs that are customer-centric
- Ensuring the team keeps up with best practices in the industry.
- Support Head of CRM on defining and executing long term customer relationship strategy.
- 5+ years previous experience in CRM
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Data-driven and analytical
- Excellent communication skills - liaising with technical and non-technical teams
- Proven experience working on content and design for email creatives
- Experience in managing complex customer touchpoints and segmentation
- Comfortable with HTML
- Experience using different ESP's
- Ability to build strong working relationships with different teams and offices
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for the customer having worked in a customer focused organisation
- Experience in planning and developing a long-term strategy.
- Experience working for a 2-sided marketplace would be advantageous but not essential
Equal opportunities statement
- A competitive salary
- BUPA private health insurance
- Annual learning budget with Learnerbly
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Flexible working (approximately 2-3 days in the office a week)
- The option to work remote for a full month each year
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Calm membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.