Systems Engineer Manager Contract
: Permanent Location
: UK BasedSalary
: £60k per annum
**SC Clearance or eligible to obtain SC Clearance**
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen to work for a successful and innovative Infrastructure Communications company as a Systems Engineer Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the validation of customer requirements during the system design, system assurance, system test and product approval phases.
You will be working within a positive culture, where employees are well rewarded and have opportunity to progress, acting as the customers' technical and operational representative and liaise with customers and stakeholders where required. Responsibilities:
- Producing of programme level design plans and specifications (when required) as well as the system operational manuals which are maintained and updated throughout the design life.
- Manage Interdisciplinary Design Review process and ensure all design deliverables comply with quality standards
- Maintaining and developing quality standards and procedures relating to the design and promote best practice and continuous improvement in nuclear safety and quality.
- Identify initiatives within the organisation to continually improve the operations performance, the quality of delivery, and our focus on nuclear safety and quality practices in the environment we work
- Approving Multi Discipline documents following acceptance by Lead Design & Systems Engineers
Permanent Employment Benefits:
- Demonstrable success leading a system engineering team across the entire lifecycle, in a safety or mission critical environment
- Knowledge of working in a highly regulated and safety critical environment, such as nuclear
- Collaborative approach to working internally and with other stakeholders
- Experience in Designing Optical transmission networks.
- Significant experience in the development of Integrated Communications Systems and detailed knowledge of the Validation and Verification of an Assured Complex design solution
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
- Company Rewards Scheme