- Creating data engineering processes, policies, methods, standards and guidelines that enable Three to optimally utilize its data assets.
- Executing data engineering techniques which include filtering, tagging, joining, parsing and normalizing data based on specific business requirements and data exploitation goals.
- Accountable for structuring data to support reporting and analytic modeling needs across the business.
- Where applicable accountable for leading a team of data engineers which focus on structuring data to support reporting & analytic modeling capabilities across the business
- Manage stakeholder communication, prioritization of tasks and on time solution delivery, with strong written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences
- Work closely with Integration Architect to integrate applications.
- Adhere to data integrations and data quality framework.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations.
- Responsible for design, development, and implementation of database applications and solutions for managing and integrating data between operational systems, data repositories, and reporting and analytical applications. ie. API integrations, ETL, stored procedures, views, and functions, etc
- Develop and enhance our data pipeline, storage, processing and analysis capability within our data lake and warehouses.
As a Data Engineering Manager, you must have:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field and relevant experience in a data engineer role
- Previous experience investigating corporate data requirements, and coordinating the application of data analysis and data profiling techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of the corporate information requirements, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Proven experience of Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes as well as providing on-going analytical support through the utilization of data management, modeling, and technology
Where possible we're committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.