London based predominantly with flexible working available. Job Description
We are thrilled to begin our search for somebody to join Smart Co Consulting (SmartCo), an established Consultancy (£10m annual revenue) with a start-up feel, which we are looking to grow and mature in both the Private and Public sectors.
SmartCo successfully mobilise project teams across a range of IT Infrastructure, Cloud and Digital Healthcare projects, Having recently sold a successful consultancy, our hands on shareholders we are now investing in the growth of SmartCo.
As we move towards June 2021, Smart Co are looking to re-launch the business. This is an incredibly exciting time to join us as we embark on our ambitious plans!
Who are we looking for?
This role offers a rare opportunity for an individual to join a fast-paced organisation with a clear development path, enabling the successful candidate to grow with Smart Co. We work with a range of world renown Clients, we have an established sales pipeline, an exciting business roadmap and a positive and friendly team.
- A natural relationship builder and team player.
- 5 years+ experience as a successful IT contract recruiter.
- Experience working for a consultancy to mobilise resources within the full project lifecycle is advantageous.
- Highly experienced and networked within IT infrastructure / Cloud project services.
- Experience in both Public and Private sector is advantageous.
About the role
Our overall Company success is largely determined by the quality of our project teams and this role will be integral in this. This role will be responsible for sourcing, mobilising and managing key project resources within our Infrastructure/Cloud practice.
Key responsibilities are likely to include:
- Building relationships with highly skilled Infrastructure / Cloud practitioners.
- Sourcing sub-contractors for major IT Infrastructure programmes.
- Ensuring all quality and compliance assessments are undertaken successfully.
- Supporting the design of service descriptions for sub-contractor delivery.
- Designing and managing a sound talent pipeline management process.
- Supporting the creation of bids and proposals.
Company Culture & Benefits
We strongly believe that we can achieve more through teamwork and respect for our colleagues. We look for positive people to join our Team, who are ambitious and who want to progress while working with integrity. We understand the importance of employee wellbeing, promoting a positive life balance and offering employee benefits which support this ethos.
We are an Equal Opportunities organisation and conduct all recruitment and selection in line with The Equality Act (2010), with reference to the protected characteristics outlined within. We are inclusive and respectful, and we will continue to build the Smart Co team based on these values.