CSO Project Manager
We are recruiting for a CSO Project Manager for a global leader in financial consulting, Digital transformation and engineering services in London - This tech powerhouse works with the world's leading banks and capital market firms to reimagine their business models to meet the evolving demands from the market.Who are they?
This tech house is a global leader in banking and capital markets offering business solutions to their problems- Innovation is at the forefront of their plan and the sky is the limit! They develop capabilities in these 5 areas:
As a CSO Project Manager you will
- Orchestrating an Open Ecosystem
- Becoming an Intelligent Bank
- Driving Customer Centricity
- Enhancing Go-To-Market Agility
- Ensuring Business Resilience
The CSO Project Manager role is responsible for the successful management and delivery of cyber security and information projects within the CSO Portfolio.
What you'll need as an IT Project Manager
- Responsible for the successful delivery of key projects within the CSO Portfolio to plan, budget and agree quality governance standards
- Manages project teams engaged throughout the full delivery lifecycle, supporting the CSO strategy from business case through to initiation, requirement analysis, design, build, testing, implementation, and closedown.
- Control the whole scope of the project
- Responsible for constructing and managing the P&L and Cash budgets for a number of projects within the CSO Portfolio.
- Manages the hand-over of products and services delivered by projects being managed to the relevant operational functions
- 3 + years' experience as a CSO project manager
- Must be able to demonstrate management of technical projects
- Great technical understanding of Agile projects using Kanban or Scrum
- Must be able to demonstrate experience managing business change/transformation challenges.
- Working knowledge and experience of managing programmes of projects delivered using Prince2, Agile or PMI.
The good stuff
- Proven track record of working in financial sector
- Experience of working on cyber security projects
- Experience of DevOps principles or hands on DevOps skills will be an added bonus.
- £450 - £500 per day
- 6 month contract
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92330666