We're transforming the way we deliver the best experience for our members, our colleagues, our communities and the society we share. At YBS we have the determination, drive and investment to accelerate the way we deliver our digital journey and continue to provide real help with real life. Now we need the best talent to change our technology. For good.
As a Digital Product Manager, you'll lead our product vision and outcomes for Digital Channels. With a customer and commercial outlook, you'll be passionate about value delivery through product roadmaps and will have the ability to prioritise across a number of squads. You'll enjoy shaping our digital channels by collaborating closely with Development, User Experience and other stakeholders within the society. The work that you will do will contribute towards delivering best in class digital experiences to our members.
Join us, and you'll work alongside people who can apply their tech knowledge to help others overcome real world challenges. You'll be with people who see opportunity and know they have the freedom to make change happen. People who put their heart and soul into work that makes a real difference. People whose ambition for the future matches our progression as a leader in mortgages and savings. People who constantly reach for better every day. People who have the freedom to work in the way that suits them best in a business that respects the flexibility needed to deliver excellence.
And people who can share the journey. Knowing that true strength comes from people who care. People who can harness the positive power of technology.What you'll do
- Develop the product vision for YBS digital across key area of accountability.
- Define key product outcomes in collaboration with business stakeholders aligned to delivering required business and customer value.
- Operate as part of and across the Tribe Leadership community contributing to its development and ensuring alignment in terms of priorities, standards and ways of working.
- Lead a team of Product Owners to develop and deliver against roadmaps that are informed by customer insight, business needs and technical feasibility.
- Collaborate with technical colleagues in engineering and architecture to ensure that there is alignment across business and IT strategy and design.
- Understand business priorities and insight / data in order to maximise the impact of digital development and feature enhancement.
- Act as primary liaison between senior stakeholders and digital resources ensuring the clear translation of requirements.
- Challenge, where appropriate, existing processes and ways of working to improve team efficiency and to increase productivity.
You'll have a strong background working in an agile environment and will be able to work effectively in Scrum set up (or similar).
An extensive understanding of the importance of defining product vision and will be able to coach your peers to develop actionable delivery roadmaps. You will also have demonstrable experience of clearly communicating product vision and plans to cross-functions teams and senior stakeholders.
In depth experience of working with technical colleagues in order to identify opportunities to innovate and continuously improve our ways of working to be more effective and efficient.
You can work autonomously to make key commercial, operational and implementation decisions that contribute to our digital transformation and member satisfaction.
Experience working in financial services, or other regulated environments, is desirable. You'll also have experience of managing a set of internal and external stakeholder relationships.Life at YBS
In addition to the usual benefits such as competitive salary, annual bonus and healthcare packages we offer you...Flexibility -
We offer a range of flexible working options to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Whether it's finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we'll help work to work for you.Celebrating Success -
From everyday thank you cards, to our annual 'Raising the Roof' gala to celebrate our golden ticket winners, we acknowledge our colleagues successes - no matter how big or small.Giving Back -
Fancy 31 hours of paid leave a year to get involved in community activities? Together last year, we completed more than 11,000 hours of volunteering!Inclusivity -
We don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, support it, promote it and thrive on it, for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.Site Perks -
Some of our sites have added little extras such as a gym, restaurant and free parking at our Bradford site, roof garden in Leeds, and on-site restaurant and free parking at our Peterborough site.So....
If you've got a passion for creating user experiences that contribute to the way our members interact with us and you want to develop a career in an empowering, respectful and supporting building society that benefits society, talk to us. You'll find a role that's big on challenge, in a business that's small enough to make a real difference.
We'd love to hear from you so why not apply today?
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92327176