Fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper to join a busy Accountancy Practice in Lingfield. You will be experienced reporting up to Trial Balance, AAT qualified (or qualified by experience) and must be adept at using QuickBooks or Xero.
Office opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.15pm (open to discuss flexibility on start time)Bookkeeper Package:
Bookkeeper Role will include:
- Basic salary to 35,000 per annum doe
- 22 days holidays + BH
- Free on-street parking outside the office
Essential for the role of Bookkeeper:
- Extract information from the software to run reports and manipulate data for the clients for management accounts purposes and for internal use.
- Ability to enter records and perform all the reconciliations on the accountancy software to provide the qualified accountants a trial balance ready for the year end accounts.
- Setting up clients initially on the various software packages.
- Assist clients with their queries on the software day to day, particularly where both the firm and the client access and use the data.
- Liaise with the clients to obtain all the information required for the VAT and quarterly accounts.
- Deal with VAT registrations
- Bookkeeping experience
- Experienced reporting up to Trial Balance
- Experienced in Sage, QuickBooks and Xero (Essential as a minimum you have Xero or QB)
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy liaising with Clients over the phone on bookkeeping queries
- Competent MS Office skills specifically Excel
- Practice experience
- AAT or equivalent