Home Care Assistants urgently needed to work for one of the UK's top 20 Homecare providers!!Salary: £10.50 - £12.50phAre you looking to start a new career in Care, but you don't have the experience? Not a problem! We can teach you all the skills you need, as long as you're naturally caring and have a big heart, you're already halfway there.
Alcedo Care Lancaster are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to support adults living at home with a range of needs all across Galgate and surrounding areas. This will range from providing compassionate care right through to personal care and more complex needs.
At Alcedo Care Lancaster, we value our Home Care Workers and offer a lot of opportunity and flexibility for you with full and part-time hours. We let you choose what days you wish to work and what days you want off as we understand work life balance is important. We find that this keeps our staff positive and motivated but most importantly, happy!
We are currently holding weekly Interviews and using a fast track DBS service to get you working within 7 days where possible. The cost of your DBS will be £10.90 instead of the usual £58.
We are looking for staff who can work:
Working with Alcedo Care Lancaster gives you the following
- Excellent rates of pay
- Contracted hours after 3 month probation
- 12 week buddy scheme - offering support to new staff
- Flexible working hours around personal commitments/childcare
- Blue Light Card offering hundreds of discounts after 6 months service
- Employee of the month & £25 gift voucher
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Weekly COVID Testing Provided
- Mileage contribution for drivers
- Travel time incorporated into calls
- 24/7 support from the local friendly office
- Full PPE provided
- Regular Staff Newsletters
- End of year carer awards
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Referral bonuses for you and any friends you refer to us that we employ
- Free mental wellbeing support available 24/7
- Fantastic training program including online/practical training
- Work in your local area
- On-going career development with progression opportunities and opportunity to complete NVQ in Health & Social Care via a personal tutor.
Skills and qualities required -
- No previous experience needed as full training provided
- Must Have full UK driving licence and Access to a vehicle
- Must be 18 or over
- Must be available to work alternative weekends or 1 weekend day each week
- Dedicated, caring, punctual and driven with a positive attitude
- Wanting to make a difference in care and use their skill set and experience to help those who need care and support.
- Reliability, trustworthiness and Punctuality
- The right to work in the UK
The following experience may be useful but is not essential
- Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
- Care Assistant
- Support Worker
- Personal Assistant
- Homecare Worker
- Home Carer
- Community Care
The office team are friendly, approachable and have a wealth of experience within the care industry.
Want to find out more information or have questions prior to applying? Get in touch with our Recruitment Manager Sofia
for info or make your application online today.