CRM ExecutiveRetail experience is essentialupto £28k
The CRM Executive will be responsible for the management and development of customer data, the role will focus on data analysis, customer/data retention and overall growth for the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns. Working with the wider marketing team, support with targeted CRM output and ongoing campaign activity, whilst developing data insight and daily reports on budget delivery, customer profiles and CRM results. Development and optimisation of all creative executions linked to CRM activity will be a core process to enhance reporting and success of the output. Working with the wider business there will need to be a collaborative approach to the creative execution in line with all other marketing channels.
Collaborate with the marketing team to assist with the planning of campaigns, providing insight into data opportunities, such as segmentation, customer profiles and seeking the best ways of testing and analysing the success of results.
Skills and experience
- Introduce structured targeted data campaigns against business and department objectives.
- Provide comprehensive daily and post campaign analysis reports of all CRM related activity - ensuring a breadth of input from the wider business and marketing team.
- Use and develop current marketing practices for in-house data, such as marketing automation to drive efficiency in data growth and retention.
- Work with the wider team to develop data acquisition opportunities alongside core marketing campaigns and in other sales channels.
- Report and provide insight into the use of in-house and external data, as well as monitoring competitor and channel activity.
- Ensure standards are monitored for following best practice, data quality management and compliance with statutory regulations such as GDPR.
- Manage the communication and health of in-house data by liaising with wider teams in the business, providing insight into data changes, shifts in metrics and impact of marketing activity.
- Degree level business/marketing qualification or relevant work experience (2 years min)
- Experience of working in a CRM/database marketing role, ideally with exposure to both email and direct mail marketing campaigns
- Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud
- Magento and or CMS platform
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Analytical with great attention to detail