Location: Work from home/ ChesterfieldOverview
My client is a multi-brand and award-winning motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition. Due to the continued success and expansion of the business, our client is now looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst
to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team.Company Benefits
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- 1 day's paid leave to volunteer per year.
- Lifestyle discounts (discounts with over 5,000 shops, restaurants, and other retailers)
- Health care cash plan (cash back on everyday healthcare such as dental and optical)
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
Due to continued growth and financial success, there is the need to add a commercial analyst to support the business in managing the overall procurement.
This role will report into the Finance team but will be working closely with the existing stock and supply chain team.Requirements
Excellent Excel and presentation skills
Ability to create and report on variance analysis
Ability to communicate to various levels up to SMT
Attention to detailUseful Experience
Knowledge of SAGE and reports
Qualification in finance or procurement.