Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK. With ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class customer service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer and PrettyLittleThing.com.
We care about our employees and recognise that without capable individuals working together as a unit, we would not be where we are today. We therefore offer a host of developmental and progression opportunities to ensure we nurture our people, allowing them to grow with us.
We are now seeking an Assistant Finance Manager to join one of our newest (and fastest growing) contracts. Based in Sherburn, this role offers a fantastic opportunity to work with one of 3PL's largest customers.
Key Accountabilities of the role;
• Production of weekly internal and external management accounts
• Production of month end journals
• Assisting the Finance Manager with month end reconciliation & reporting
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Assisting with monthly reforecasts
• Variance analysis and production of relevant commentary
• Other ad hoc support tasks
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
• Studying toward a professional accounting qualification
• Previous finance experience
• Ability to handle large volumes of information and data at pace
• Advanced excel skills including the ability to use formulas to a good standard
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to effectively prioritise workloads
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
• Logistics experience
Do you have the ability, agility and capability to join #TeamClipper?