Resourcing Consultant - Derby
Location:- Pride Park, Derby
Pay Rate: - £25,000 - £30,000 basic
The Resolute Group has continued our record success in 2020 securing more National agreements on both contingent and retained services. This pushing us past our current capabilities which requires us to hire additional support to our team on a permanent basis.
All of our positions are white collar ranging from Graduate campaigns through to C-suite level professionals. As such we need people that understands white collar recruitment and the networking involved to find candidates. If you still only use job boards to find candidates, this role isn't for you.
As a Resourcing Consultant your role is purely candidate focused. Aimed at developing long lasting relationships that allow you to grow your networks through recommendations. Building up talent pools in your sector so you become the "go to person" when people need advice, Information and looking for new opportunities. Working closely with consultants you will work across different clients, sectors, locations and even countries.
Our clients could vary massively from National clients through to sub-contractors, but all are treated equally as it's the relationships that are at the core of any business. We work on both Permanent and Freelance positions, predominantly based in the UK with occasional international positions as required by our larger clients that operate Worldwide.
We work across the following sectors, but you don't need to have been in these sectors to be right for this role.
- Civil Engineering - Road, Rail, Water, Airports and Environmental,
- Construction - New Build, Maintenance, Facilities Management,
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering - Vehicles, Maintenance, Field Service
- Rail sector - Train operations, Train Maintenance
- Proven background in white collar recruitment, able to source, interview and manage a candidate through the interview process.
- This is an office-based role as you need to be working closely with the Recruitment Consultants. There is flexibility around timings as we appreciate that not everyone's life can operate around a 9-5 model anymore.
- We are open to any sector be it Finance, HR, Procurement, Engineering etc.... as long as you can demonstrate your capabilities to source and manage candidates then we are always interested in having a conversation.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
Please contact Phil Crew at The Resolute Group, either via LinkedIn for a private chat, via this job post or call on