We are working with a lovely agency who are looking for a motivated, highly organised and passionate Junior PR account manager to join their tight knit, sociable team. You could be a seasoned Junior Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive ready to take that next career step and join an expanding agency based in the centre of Nottingham. The agency environment is creative, inclusive and supportive of talent and progression. Want to be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, works smart and celebrates success, then this is the role for you!
- Deliver PR strategies and campaigns across an exciting mix of b2b and b2c brands, with the support of an account director and account executive
- Client management and communication
- Creating optimised media content including press releases and features
- Plus other content such as blogs, web copy, award applications, video
- Media relations and press office activities
- Keeping fully informed of the national and international news agenda and trends and identifying media opportunities for clients
- Working with online influencers
- Social media strategy, content and management
- Developing optimised social media content, organic and paid
- Online community management to build quality followers and create engaged online communities
- Media and social media analysis and results reporting
- Three plus years of experience working in a similar role
- Working in a PR or press team (ideally agency but also in-house)
- A track record of delivering quality media results for clients
- Plenty of press release and other content creation
- Managing social media accounts and delivering campaigns
- Comprehensive understanding of and a passion for social media - the features and opportunities they present
- Digitally minded and driven
- Confident communicator with clients, journalists and others
- Enthusiastic and organised self-starter with lots of creative ideas
- A relevant degree such as PR/marketing/journalism/communications/business
- Salary is dependent on experience and attitude.
In return the agency offers, flexible working, additional annual leave days for keeping the mind happy, as well as (post Covid-19 restrictions) team outings and away days. The agency offers progression, ongoing training and development and a fun place to work where you can really thrive. This is a fabulous opportunity to use your skills and creativity to wow their clients and more importantly make a real difference to their businesses. The agency based in Nottingham is easily commutable from Burton Upon Trent, Derby, Loughborough, Newark, Mansfield and Chesterfield. Send through a copy of your CV today for immediate consideration for this role.