Health Technology Assessment Manager
I am currently working with a global Pharmaceutical organisation actively recruiting across Europe. They have a really strong pipeline covering Oncology, Mental Health, Cardiovascular and Rare Diseases with a number of upcoming product launches in the next 5 years. They are currently seeking a HEOR & HTA specialist to join the UK based team and be a key contributor to Market Access Strategy as well as a recognised expert on HTA Policy and execution.Responsibilities;
- Contributor to Market Access Strategy across Europe
- Leading all HTA Submissions across Europe
- Lead the engagement of HTA Scientific advice and input from cross functional teams across the business
- Be involved in the Management of External of agencieson HTA Submissions
- Internal stakeholder management process for HTA submissions
- Manages HTA readiness and execution by leading development and communication for HTA strategy linking with MA Team members to align on local impact
- Provide fundamental training to local teams on different HTA processes.
- Generate new evidence to create and support national and local value propositions
- 3 years Experience leading HTA Submissions & Health Outcomes
- Leading and Development HTA -With NICE, SMC and NCPE
- Strong project management and management of external agencies
- Specialist Diseases areas such as anaemia, rare diseases and oncology.
- Track record of timely and high quality HTA submissions
By clicking "apply" you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org