Our client is a well known events company that are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, to join their team on an interim basis, in the run-up to their flagship event.
This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for developing effective digital engagement strategies is critical for the future of the events.
* Create and implement an integrated digital marketing campaigns for the exhibition including sponsor, exhibitor, delegate and visitor campaigns
* Develop marketing plan for digital lead generation and engage with each team to ensure optimum marketing for each aspect of the event
Forecast and monitor digital budget in line with the event cycle and marketing timeline
* Website - working with 3rd party on design and user experience, and manage SEM and SEO
* Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information. Manage the integration of any third-party modules (e.g. floorplanner, show APP, etc.) between suppliers.
* Utilise and manage digital tools (i.e. App, survey tool) to enhance campaigns.
* PPC Campaigns - Strategise, and proactively develop, implement and sustain digital marketing campaigns
* Social Media and Content Marketing - strategy, planning and activation
* Develop strategies for the dissipation of engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
* Use Google Suite to measure our performance and drive traffic to event pages and share Dashboard Analytics and make recommendations
* Engage with exhibitors and other key stake holders via social media. Deal with any issues raised & highlight these to the relevant member of the team to minimise any damage.
* At shows, lead the digital activities and ensure maximum coverage.
* Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these innovative technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
Candidates applying for this role will be available to start immediately and will be happy to work full time in their London offices.
You will be able to hit the ground running and work in a pressurised environment, ensuring work is delivered on time and to budget.