Being one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK without losing the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. Our planned growth in 2021 is testament to our guarantee of career stability whilst other professions may have worries over redundancy or being furloughed.
About the role
- Earn £9.00 per hour working as a Care Assistant on Nights
- Full time contract available
- Foylebank Care Home has 35 beds and is set in the easily accessible area of Chaddesden, Derby
- Established Senior Management Team
- Lots of career opportunities available
As a Care Assistant you'll be assisting the residents with personal care duties such as bathing and dressing, updating their care charts and care plans, and helping them to remain as independent as possible. You'll also take part in a variety of creative activities - a favourite for our residents!
- Our Care Assistants are wonderful people with the highest standards. Dedicated, caring, friendly, compassionate and motivated. People like you?
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our residents lives every day by making people feel safe, comfortable and happy
In return we offer fully funded training and career development opportunities for all regardless of experience in social care (training programmes up to and including Level 5). We cover your Enhanced DBS cost, we offer Blue Light Card discount package and Employee Assistance Programme plus our company pension scheme.
- Value our customers and fellow employees
- Achieve our goals and aspirations
- Learn and encourage a culture of knowledge, expertise and accountability
- Understand our business, our customers and fellow employees
- Excel in everything we do