Office Manager/Trainee AdviserIndustry:
Recruit UK are working on an exciting Office Manager/Trainee Adviser opportunity in Newport with a Financial Planning firm.
Our client is a successful and growing financial planning firm who have seen continued growth throughout the last year and have some fantastic plans for the future. They are looking to take on a new member of their team to support their Adviser and back-office team.
This opportunity is rather unique, so a full job description is provided below. This is such a fantastic role for someone looking to develop their advice career whilst having strong experience within an IFA practice.
The responsibilities of the Office Manager/Trainee Adviser will include, but not be limited to:
Benefits for the Office Manager/Trainee Adviser:
- Evolving and developing the back-office system to reach its full potential
- Monitoring all new business and client service functions to ensure accuracy.
- Contacting clients regularly to ensure information to up to date and understand any changes to financial goals and aspirations
- Provide administration support to the Financial Advisers and Mortgage Advisers
- Assume responsibility for newly identified sections of clients, be responsible for management of these clients (independently once CAS)
- Initiate, prepare for, attend and manage client meetings, with support from Director
- Project Management of various initiatives, for example, increasing recurring income of clients whose portfolios are becoming commercially unviable.
- General office/building management
Skills and experience required of:
- Truly unique opportunity that can be tailored to your experience and expectations
- Negotiable salary based on your experience
- Great training and development
- Friendly and growing team
- Charitable company, who sponsor multiple local charities
About Recruit UK:
- Experience working with clients in an IFA practice - Essential
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning,
- Confident individual with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to adapt quickly and take on additional tasks where required
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Newport on an Office Manager/Trainee adviser role.