Pump Fitter (Workshop / Days Based)
£28,000 - £32,000 + Overtime + Training + Company Benefits.
Bristol, South West. Commutable from: Yate, Bath, Clevedon, Newport, Stroud, Portishead, Gloucester.
Are you a Pump Fitter looking to work for a well-established company in a days-based role within their modern fully equipped workshop?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with this longstanding business renowned for looking after their staff, where you will become a part of their highly skilled tight knit engineering team.
In this role you will repair, refurbish and maintain an array of motors and pumps in the company's busy workshop.
This role would suit a Pump Engineer looking for a long term secure role on a days basis within a busy workshop.
- Repair, refurbish and maintain an array of motors and pumps.
- Monday to Friday days-based position 7.30am - 4.00pm
- Optional overtime available.
- Pump Fitter.
- Previous experience working on a variety of motors and pumps.
- Looking for a long-term days-based role.
Workshop Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, Pumps, Motors, AC, DC, Service, Maintain, Repair, Refurbish, Rebuild, BTEC, NVQ, M&E, Engineering, Actuators.