- Management of incoming Sales & Service enquiries & orders inputting data into the ERP & CRM systems.
- Follow-up within the Order to Cash process proactively informing customers of deviations from agreed SLA's.
- Escalating sales / service leads as required.
- Develop knowledge of key customers, building meaningful relationships and driving trust in key competencies.
- Provide basic level technical support to all types of customer, escalating as required.
- Administration tasks as required, be a daily user of SAP & additional in-house systems.
- Adherence to agreed SLA's and KPI targets.
- Acting reliably and ethically
- Meeting customer's needs
- Coping with setbacks
- Supporting teamwork
- Commercial focus
- Familiar with MS Office
- Working knowledge of ERP system (preferably SAP not essential)
- Attention to detail
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.