Service and Commissioning Engineer- Worldwide TravelSalary: £27,000- £32,000 OTE £>50,000Location: Bedfordshire
I am looking to recruit multiple Service and Commissioning Engineers to travel worldwide and be involved with commissioning new machinery around the world. You will be need to have good communication skills, be able to work on your own and as part of a team, you must have the flexibility to stay away from home for up to 2 weeks at a time. In order to be successful for this role you will need to have experience with PLCs & Drive Systems, with a strong electrical bias. You will receive a great benefits package and receive up to £30k investment in training & development. This company will also offer a relocation package for the successful commissioning engineer.Skills required for the Service and Commissioning Engineer:
The Service and Commissioning Engineer will benefit from:
- Must have experience commissioning high capital equipment
- Must have experience working on PLC's & Drive Systems
- Must be multi-skilled with an electrical bias.
- Must have the flexibility to work away from home for up to 2 weeks at a time
- Must be commutable to Bedfordshire, and/ or be happy to relocate within an hour of Bedfordshire.
- Join a large stable company with a great ethos and culture
- Very Competitive Salary, Benefits, and Overtime
- You will receive a tailored training and development plans worth up to £30k across 2 years
- Receive a Company Car/ Van, Laptop & Phone
- Could earn with OTE £50,000- £60,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detail