Senior Project Manager - ERPUKIPosition Summary
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of cloud and on-premise ERP software implementation projects. The Project Manager will need to understand customer project objectives and take ownership of Infor contractual requirements defined in the Statement of Work. He or she will manage resources assigned to fulfil those requirements using Infor's implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realize expected benefits.Your Responsibilities Include
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Align project requirements to resource competencies and establish the team; build project plan together with project team. Establish cost control plan and allocate the project budget.
- Constantly coordinate the various disciplines within the project (the business departments, the IT, the project bodies).
- Assigns / delegates work assignments to project team members; motivate project staff and focus on quality, time and scope.
- Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members.
- Monitor progress, anticipate disruptions, and provide progress reports.
- Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget.
- Ensures projects are completed according to agree upon plan. Maintains project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etc.
- Monitor compliance with agreed procedures, agreements and guidelines regarding the operation of the ERP system.
- Exercise risk and issue management.
- Act as the primary point of contact towards the client and manage customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Ensure successful go lives and customer satisfaction.
- Assist where applicable in pre-sales engagements.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent is desirable
- Project Management experience on completion of numerous software and product implementations e.g. full lifecycle ERP implementation projects
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment, working with complex projects and handling demanding customers.
- Possess a high degree of project planning, organizational skills, and systems integration expertise
- Possess knowledge of the market to which they are assigned, including: industry, trends, the applicability of Infor products within the target market, and key competitors.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification or equivalent is desirable
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that's why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/About Infor
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
We value the time you have taken to submit your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion