Marketing Data Strategy DirectorRemotePosition Summary
As part of the growth and development of the global marketing organization at Infor we need to build out a broad data strategy to ensure that business can understand its market and drive our sales and marketing programs to the right audiences with goals aligned to the market opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced data strategist who can build and drive a comprehensive data acquisition, enrichment, and usage strategy with full compliance.
As Senior, Marketing Data Strategy you will be developing marketing data that drives business performance while working in a fast-paced and innovative environment. You'll use a mix of analytical and communication skills, engaging with senior stakeholders across marketing and sales to deliver impact.Your Responsibilities Include
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Develop a long term strategy for building quality account data for sales, marketing, and finance
- Develop a long term strategy for contact acquisition, retirement, enrichment, and maintenance
- Support the global marketing team in segment building and targeting
- Architect and manage permission management to customer and prospect segments
- Work with web site teams to roll out a best practice global preference centre
- Manage master data within marketing and develop the necessary governance around its usage to meet legal, data privacy, and compliance requirements
- Monitor overall account and data health and propose remedies to ensure data quality and recency
What's in it for you?
- Deep experience in data-driven marketing and sales
- Background in data acquisition and enrichment strategies for accounts/companies and partnering with key global vendors
- Background in data acquisition for contacts on a global basis including GDPR and data privacy compliance
- Deep experience in understanding and manipulating data to extract insight and identify the right strategies
- Strong written, personal, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Executive presence and personal confidence to deliver a globally aligned and effective strategy
- Batchelor's degree and/or marketing qualification
At Infor, we are highly invested in the success of our people. We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with-and an awesome place to work. We recruit passionate people, cultivate an inclusive work environment, and encourage volunteerism in our communitiesOur Values
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfilment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that's why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/About Infor
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
We value the time you have taken to submit your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion