Sercle (part of the Omnio Group) is a quickly expanding software development company, who have been supporting the Credit Union industry for over 25 years and are the leading providers of accounting software and Payment solutions in the UK and Ireland to the Credit Union movement.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover Wales or South West regions.
If you have a strong sales and relationship management background in financial services and (ideally) have experience within the Credit Union sector, than we'd love to hear from you.
Key role Responsibilities are:
· Prospect and win high value contracts with key strategic partners, existing and new across the Credit Union Sector and other associated businesses.
· Develop partnership plans with strategic Partners and opportunities. Working with the wider team and the business.
· Build relationships with targeted institutions focusing within the Credit Union Sector in the UK & NI.
· Develop a full understand of the needs of the Sector and of the product portfolio within the business.
· Develop sales skills specific to the payment products within the Vox Money product ranges.
· Engage with partners and the wider sales team
· Give feedback and involve the wider team
· Build confidence with all enabling parts of the business
· Establish opportunities outside the core business
· Challenge process, product and behaviours and be able to sell the vision of the business
· Demonstrate appreciation of the needs of differing stakeholders in our business model
· Take ownership and drive effective improvements
· Involve others in issues that impact on wider business
· Drive new initiatives to capitalise on both new business and partners opportunities
· Be aware of our business direction and how this fits with our partners
· Create long-term plans and set the direction of sectors
· Seek to engage with stakeholders on all opportunities
· Think through situations and how they may impact on our business
Qualifications and experience required:
· Experience within the Credit Union sector is not essential but would be advantageous
· Offer an empathetic and sensitive approach to our partners needs and understand how our product sits within their overall business
· Have complete ownership and total responsibility of building close relationships with our partners and work across multi-functional business sectors
· You will need to further network across business partners operations to ensure continued development of our partner programmes
· Carry a credible and professional demeanour in all situations
· You will need the skills to work as a team, but also be driven and self-motivated.
· Interaction and communication skills are key for liaising with Customer Service, Support Desk, Legal, Risk and Compliance.
· You will further need to have the ability to thrive in a start-up environment with minimal supervision and run things like if they were your own and possess sound judgment and flexibility in changing courses and solving problems swiftly
· Drive to exceed basic objectives, new business and partner growth
· Identify issues, opportunities and seek support to resolve and deliver
· Adopt and drive new products and practices
· Set clear expectations to both the partners and support function
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.