Product Marketing Manager - Wireless Audio
An experience Product Marketing Manager required for a young but rapidly growing Fabless Semiconductor company who specialise in providing world-class audio sound processors globally.
Suitable candidates will have previous product marketing experience, and be familiar with wireless audio products/technology such as headphones, earbuds and Bluetooth speakers. You will have a Masters in electronic engineering and have experience working within the semiconductor industry.
This position is home based, with global travel (typically 25%). Candidates can be located anywhere across Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a challenging but rewarding role for a company that has already attracted the attention of one of the world leaders within the audio market. Product Marketing Requirements:
- MSc. in electronic engineering with a minimum of 10 years' experience in the semiconductor industry
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a semiconductor Product Marketing Manager.
- Evidence of customer successes in the wireless audio segment.
- Knowledge of the Wireless Audio market and Bluetooth technology is a must.
- Must be able to work in a cross functional team environment across world-wide geographies.
- Demonstrate excellent English communication skills: presentation, writing and listening
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.