Influencer Marketing Manager£30-35k London ASAP StartWho we are:
We take products to social and influence the 'now generation.' Engage Hub is a social-first agency servicing a wide scope of clients, from established names such as The Brits, Mars, Just Water and Almond Breeze, to start-up brands with a lot of ambition. Combining data with social media, influencer marketing, paid media, and creative, we build and execute campaigns that drive our client's customers to checkout. Our team feels most at home when working with brands that embrace the unconventional and want to move quickly, with impact.
Our influencer team is growing, and we are looking for a highly engaged, highly passionate and extremely communicative Influencer Marketing Manager to help us establish and grow influencer relationships and social media presence/engagement for our clients.Key Responsibilities include:
As Influencer Marketing Manager you will integrate seamlessly with our Influencer Team to deliver Influencer Marketing which not only drives commercial wins for our clients, but also showcases out-the-box thinking and attention-earning creative. The successful applicant will:
You will be responsible for:
- Be a strong leader to the Influencer Executives on the team; managing and nurturing the Influencer Executives to ensure deadlines are met and working to meet campaign KPIs.
- Have experience and expertise in running campaigns from start to finish across YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitch.
- Be confident in pitching to clients and managing campaign budgets.
- Be a social native who has a 360 view of what is happening in influencer marketing across all verticals and be passionate about taking inspiration and implementing it on your own campaigns.
- Advance our campaign strategies; by creating your own network of influencers to collaborate with, while simultaneously building trust and overdelivering for our clients.
- Establishing our agency influencer strategy, based on your knowledge of the market, your pre-established influencer relationships, and an understanding of which influencers will work for specific campaigns based off historic campaigns, their audience and performance data.
- Marketing product to influencers, brand ambassadors and consumers on a daily basis to develop and deliver on meaningful KPIs
- Demonstrating an active understanding of influencer, digital marketing & social media trends and take inspiration from these trends to implement them into your own campaigns
- Staying up to date on new social and influencer tools, best practices, and competitive activity.
- Championing our client's brands by creating and developing new and inventive techniques to promote products across social networks
- Taking a client's influencer spend and strategically planing budgets to project and achieve KPIs through Influencer Marketing
- Supporting the marketing of new products through delivering influencer campaigns that integrate with our client's wider campaigns
- Moderating and capturing user-generated content within the influencer community and building that content into the social media strategy when applicable
- Report and analyse campaign KPIs, including ROI, EMV, follower growth of social platforms, engagement, conversation, and leads alongside the Head of Influencer
- Collaborate with the marketing department as needed to bring key marketing opportunities to life and prepare of case studies.
- Assist strategy team in providing insights, data, concepts and shortlists for sales and business pitches.
proven ability to work across multiple functions & stakeholders.Creative Thinker:
ability to create social first influencer led campaigns.Leader:
ability to manage a team to execute successful campaigns.Strategic Thinker:
thinks laterally, monitors trends and competitive activityInsights Led:
Knows when and how to engage the consumer. Can take output from insights work and convert it into actionable client proposals.Project Manager:
collaborative, organized and gets things done.Passionate
about campaign strategy, social media, influencer marketing, social commerce & insights.Benefits
- Class Pass Gym Membership
- AXA Private Health Care
- Health Hub Access - See Website
- Birthdays Off
- Childcare Contribution
- Weekend Away
- 3 Additional Days Off - Passion Project.