Legal Cashier - Caerphilly
A well-established and friendly legal practice is looking to recruit a skilled Legal Cashier for its busy accounts team based in Caerphilly.
The role is working with a well-established firm and will see you cover a variety of departments including litigation, family, probate and conveyancing.
This role will see you handle:
- Volume completion pack checking Processing payments (Chaps & Cheques)
- Entering bills on ledgers
- Accounts queries
- Client to Office transfers
- Admin and Filing
- Reconciliations for Client Accounts
- Dealing with staff expenses
- Maintenance and posting of Direct Debits & Standing Orders
- Covering other assistants Matching and Processing receipts
- Ad-hoc work for Accounts Manager
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working as a Legal Cashier
- Experience of covering both client and office cashiering in a law firm
- You must be able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of the Solicitors' Accounts Rules
- Use of a practice management system (e.g. Leap & Zero)
- A drive to succeed and provide excellent client service
On offer is the opportunity to join a prestige legal team, handling high quality work at a renowned legal practice.
This client can offer an extensive benefit package, good quality work a competitive market salary.
Please apply to this advert, or contact Rachel Phillips, Legal Recruitment Manager at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion on this position.