As the Operations Specialist, you are tasked to support the South West Head of Operations and the Executive Management team in the delivery of all location KPIs and the management of day to day operations within the Hub.What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the South West operational team and Field Management Team to drive continuous improvement in the quality of business submitted and Quality of documentation from Partner Practices.
- Develop and own the South West Quality of Business submission reporting suite, highlighting key risks and improvement areas for the South West hub. Utilising intelligence gathered through the Hub.
- Identifying Partner practices in need of additional support and flagging potential risks to the Risk management team.
- Seek continuous improvements to the South West Partner experience through the development of the correct MI and working closely with our outsourcer administration providers.
- Support the Partnership and FMT with the achievement of growth targets through management of the Pipeline efforts for the South West hub liaising with our admin centres and Partner practices to resolve any outstanding requirements delaying business completion.
- Communicate with Partner practices to build relationships and understanding of issues encountered.
- Work with the various outsourced administration providers to deliver an outstanding and consistent administration service to the South West Partners and their clients.Who we're looking for:
The job will include a number of different tasks that will have an effect on various areas of the Hub project. It is important that the work carried out not only meets the project targets but also conforms to the targets that are set out for the Bristol location. It is vital that all work carried out is produced to the highest level.Skills
- Ability to think commercially and challenge processes where appropriate.
- Ability to work positively and collaboratively with all stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse trends and make recommendations on key areas of focus / process improvements.
- Attention to detail in completion of work.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with St. James's Place Wealth Management. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Flexible Working
Research tells us that applicants (especially those from underrepresented groups) can be put off from applying for a role if they do not meet all the criteria, or have been on an extended career-break. If you think you would be a good match for this role and can demonstrate some transferable experience please apply, regardless of whether you tick every box.
We are open to discussing reduced hours, job share arrangements and flexible working so please ask the question and start a conversation!Why work for us?
In joining us we aim to give peace of mind for you and your loved one's futures. In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including:
- Non-Contributory Pension - 10% (increasing with length of service) with further pension matching
- Meaningful protection benefits with real value, such as 10X life cover, PHI, and critical illness.
- Share schemes that enable all employees to have a stake in SJP
- Best in class terms and conditions including flexible working and 6 months paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- 28 days holiday entitlement increasing with length of service (with the option to buy an additional up to 5 days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Volunteering
We are proud of our inclusive culture, a space for everyone to be their authentic self, no compromises. We are active members of:
The Diversity Project
We understand it's important to be proud of the company you work for, that's why we're proud to share with you some of our recent awards:
'Wealth Management Company of the Year'? at the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2020
'Best Benefits Launch' award, awarded by Reward Gateway 2019
'Best Wealth Manager Growth Portfolio'? at the Wealth Advisor Awards for 2019