Charterhouse recruitment are currently recruiting for a marketing executive and marketing Manager to join a well-established legal firm based in York. You will be joining the company at an exciting time and working in a key role to push the marketing strategy and plan for the business. Initially this role will be a contract.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Full time hours
Salary - competitive depending on experience
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Deliver an internal and external communication strategy that recruits and retains talent
- Build relationships within the local community and universities to promote the industry
- Develop a multi-channel internal communication strategy that promotes employee engagement
- Develop a marketing strategy to deliver leads into the business
- Manage the budget to acquire leads cost effectively, directly and from suppliers or business partners
- Monitor the performance of the SEO strategy and PPC campaigns
- Manage the website to ensure it is valuable to prospective and existing clients
- Create and promote interesting and compelling content that improves the brand reputation and supports the SEO programme for lead generation
- Manage content on social media, the website, print, press releases and other digital channels
- Quarterly reviews of website content to ensure service pages are current, optimised for SEO and accurate
- Build relationships with relevant local and national charities and associations
- Line management responsibilities
- Own the relationships with marketing agencies
- Manage the marketing budget
• Have proven experience in working in a relevant marketing role
• Be able to prioritise tasks effectively, managing multiple deadlines
• Be highly organised with good administration skills
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.