International SOS is the world's leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting our clients' employees first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients and their employees in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective on a global scale to protect and save lives and thereby enable our clients to achieve their business goals. As we've delivered on this mission over the last 35 years we've always been at the forefront of pioneering TeleAssistance and now wider digital health capabilities and solutions.Job Description
We are currently recruiting for a Senior TeleHealth Services Manager to join our team based in Chiswick, West London. This is a newly created global role within International SOS, with the aim to lead the definition, delivery, maintenance and enhancement of our TeleConsultation and wider TeleHealth digital customer service delivery capabilities and services. Key to this success will be the continual harnessing of ongoing advances in both TeleHealth solutions to deliver significantly improved capabilities and services. We are looking for an individual who will play a key role in leading our continued innovation efforts in the digital health market. The successful candidate will be comfortable operating across strategy, technical product development, partnership, go-to-market planning, sales support and service quality domains who's able to roll-up their sleeves and drive successful outcomes. We're also looking for someone who will thrive in working within International SOS' entrepreneurial, fast-paced and action oriented environment.
- Execute the definition and delivery of the TeleHealth prioritised digital roadmap to support the service delivery operating model evolution
- Focusing on third party network provider digital engagement to enable manager, subscriber, provider and insurer market-leading service delivery experiences.
- Partner with Corporate IT via functional line to ensure 'Enterprise Architecture by design' philosophy to ensure a fit for purpose framework of a global TeleHealth features, services and technical platforms to enable inter-operable, scalable implementation of these solutions across our assistance subscription services.
- Lead the change management associated with all deliverables to ensure full benefit and ROI realization.
- Work with professional and/or functional colleagues to drive productivity, improved service quality and employee enablement.
- Identify new products, technology, services and companies, validate their benefit to the business, lead the subsequent development with the relevant stakeholders.
- Provide thought leadership on TeleHealth industry trends and transformative technology to help inform our business line strategies and our medical and security assistance services commercial roadmap.
- Actively monitor the market and competitive landscape to ensure the continued evolution and differentiation of our TeleHealth capabilities and services.
Required Experience & Skills
- Extensive experience of TeleHealth / TeleConsultation service delivery experience in a B2B context.
- Experience working within a start-up environment is desirable.
- Good knowledge and appreciation of digital trends and ability to apply them to business scenarios.
- Change management leadership through digital / technological enablement
- Strong track-record of introducing innovation, continuous productivity and service quality gains.
- Strong commercial acumen and business development capability.
- Demonstrable success in an international environment with appreciation for multi-cultural sensitivities.
- Post-graduate education desirable, ideally MBA.
Diversity & Collaboration
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves.
At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to a flexible working environment, diversity, and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an environment of inclusion and equal support.
Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
International SOS has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK by the Top Employer's Institute (TEI) for 2021